Geschäftsführer Andreas Pürzel, Handlelskai 340 A-1020 Wien
Tel.: +43(0) 660 4867722 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
§ 1 Scope
The following terms and conditions apply to all contracts (services and sale of goods) that INTELLIGENT STRENGTH EDUCATION GmbH engages with consumers within the scope of the online shop as well as of training courses via distance selling.Other terms and conditions of the customer or participant deviating from our terms and conditions will not be accepted by us unless we have agreed to them in writing.
§ 2 Conclusion of Contract
(1) Contracts are engaged with Intelligent Strength Education GmbH, Vienna.
(2) The offers of goods and courses presented in our online shops are subject to change without notice and not offers in a legal sense. By clicking the button "Add to cart" the customer can put the respective offer into the virtual shopping cart. This process is non-binding and does not constitute an offer of contract. During the ordering process, the customer has to confirm that he has read and accepted these terms and conditions. These GTC can be accessed at any time via a corresponding link in the order process and on the website under Contact/ GTC. Before an order is placed, the contents of the order, including the customer data, are summarized on an overview page. By clicking on the "Pay Now" field, the customer makes a binding offer to us to enter in to a sales contract with Intelligent Strength Education GmbH. After placing the order, the customer will receive an automatically generated e-mail from us, which confirms receipt of the order by us and provides details of the order (confirmation of receipt). This confirmation of receipt does not represent an acceptance of the contract. A contract is only finalised by sending an order confirmation or by delivery of the goods.
§ 3 Prices, Course Costs, Shipping Costs, Delivery, Cancellation
(1) The prices or costs stated on our Internet pages are in Euro and include the legal sales tax. Discount deductions or installment payments require a separate agreement on our part.
(2) Shipping is at the expense of the customer. We deliver by the fastest route - usually within 6 working days. If we do not have an item in stock, we will inform the customer as soon as possible when delivery can be expected. If the order is delivered over several days for technical reasons, we will, of course, only charge the shipping costs once.
(3) In case of a cancellation by the customer, the customer has to bear the costs of the return shipment.
(4) The delivery is usually handled by GLS during normal working hours. Please select the shipping address so that someone can receive the delivery.
(5) A contract declaration can be revoked by the customer within 7 working days in writing (letter, E.mail). If the goods have been delivered in the meantime, the customer must return them in the original shipping package at his own expense. The cancellation or the return of the goods has to be sent to Intelligent Strength Education GmbH, Andreas Pürzel, Artgrabengasse 24, A -2620 Neunkirchen. A cancellation/refund of digital products (training programs, online access) is not possible.
(6) There is no warranty or return of our products if a defect or damage has been caused by improper handling.
§ 4 Training courses / outdoor training
(1) A prerequisite for participation in training courses and outdoor training is the minimum age required in the advertisement and the existence of all other qualifications required in the respective training descriptions. In the case of courses and outdoor training with a limited number of participants, the order of registration is decisive for acceptance.
(2) By registering, the customer confirms that he is physically healthy and fit, does not hide any illnesses, and is responsible for the practical units or outdoor training himself. It is obligatory upon us to request a possible medical certificate. If there is any doubt about the participant's health or fitness, the customer must undergo an entrance test. The consumption of alcohol, intoxicating substances, drugs, etc. as well as gross misconduct or serious disciplinary offenses in our event rooms, are prohibited and will result in immediate exclusion. In such cases, the full contractually agreed fee must still be paid.
(3) No liability is assumed for injuries and damage caused by wilful or improper use of equipment or the loss of valuables or property. We do not accept liability for injuries and accidents during outdoor training or other practical units.
(4) The registration for a training course is valid when the required course fee (possibly the required deposit or installment) has been received by us. We reserve the right to change a training course or training module for organizational reasons, to postpone its date or location, or to appoint other equivalent instructors. In these cases, the customer has no right to cancel or claim reimbursement of costs. In the event of cancellation on our part, the costs will be reimbursed proportionately. Compensation for any disadvantages, financial or consequential damages over and above this - not even by way of compensation - cannot be claimed.
(5) In the event of cancellation of the event on our part (failure to reach the minimum number of participants, other organizational reasons), payments already made will be refunded; the customer has no other claims for compensation. Due to long-term planning, organizational program changes are possible.
(6) Attendance is compulsory for all modules of the course. In case of possible prevention (illness, injury, personal reasons, ...), we have to be informed in time. In justified cases, a missed module can be made up for at a later date. In the case of unjustified absence, irregular attendance as well as dropping out of the event, no refund of course fees will be granted and will result in a negative evaluation. In the case of payment by installments, the outstanding amounts must be paid in full before the end of the course, even if the consumer drops out before the end of the course. Missed examinations can be made up for at a cost.
(7) The customer agrees that pictures or video recordings during an event may be taken by us and placed on Facebook / Instagram / YouTube / Vimeo / various social media platforms or our homepage. Furthermore, the customer is not permitted to use pictures, audio, and video recordings, even in extracts, without our express consent. All picture rights are with us. Scripts and books provided may only be used for personal use. Duplication of any kind is not permitted.
(8) The graduates of our training courses are entitled to work on a commercial, freelance, or employed basis within the framework of statutory provisions. The graduate is not entitled to exercise or apply medicine in the sense of a medical profession or other medical activity.
(9) The participant undertakes to notify us immediately of any changes to his or her home address. In the event of failure to do so, mailings or notifications sent to the last known address shall be deemed to have been received. Occurring illnesses and injuries must also be reported immediately.
§ 5 Cancellations, reminder and collection charges
The customer is entitled to cancel contracts under the following conditions:
(1) Every cancellation must be made in writing.
(2) If an event is canceled at least 30 days before the start of the event, a cancellation fee of 10% of the event costs will be charged. Between 30 and 14 days before the start of the event, the cancellation fee is 25 %. If a cancellation is received later than 14 days before the start of the event, a cancellation fee of 50 % will be charged. In the case of cancellations on the first day of the event or thereafter, the entire event amount is due, even if partial payments have been made.
(3) The following applies to the registration of individual modules for cash payment on site: Free cancellation (in writing) up to 30 days before the start of the module. Within 30 days before the start of the module, 50% of the costs are to be transferred to our account in cash on-site or at the latest 7 days after the start of the module.
(4) In the event of a delay, the customer undertakes to reimburse us for any reminder (€12) and collection charges that may be necessary.
§ 6 Applicable law
The law of the Federal Republic of Austria shall apply to these terms and conditions of business and the entire legal relationship between our contractual partners and us.
§ 7 Final provisions
All contracts contain all agreements made between the parties concerning the object of the contract. Oral subsidiary agreements do not exist. Should any of the provisions of the contracts become invalid or unenforceable, the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected thereby, and these shall be replaced by such provisions which come closest to the invalid or unenforceable provision in economic terms.ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION ACCORDING TO ART. 14 (1) ODR-VO AND § 36 VSBG
The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution (OS) platform, which you can find at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. We are neither obliged nor willing to participate in dispute resolution proceedings in front of a consumer arbitration board.